cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicholas Hemley" <Nicholas.Hem...@lhb.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject Re: mod-db example not working. (solved)
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:54:12 GMT
Hi

Re: mod-db problem

I have solved my own problem(!) - basically, i had forgotten to include the db table names
as part of the parameter name in the HTML <form>.

Cheers,
Nic.

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is
intended for the addressee only,

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately.

The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.