cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Ellis Parrott <parr...@fas.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Reports PDF
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:16:25 GMT

While XML is generated, I believe that it is processed in the pipeline as
SAX events, and not as an XML file. So all is in memory.

Look at the samples; I believe that there is a simple "Hello world" type
example there. While it may may a generator that reads from an XML file,
this isn't necessary; any generator can be used.

rob