cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simon Price <Simon.Pr...@bristol.ac.uk>
Subject 2.1 HEAD: Cannot find message associated with key 'responseStream.suspended'
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 12:31:22 GMT
Is the current 2.1 HEAD broken?

I've just checked out the cvs head and built with
-Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinclude.scratchpad=yes installwar (as I
normally do) and deleted the tomcat work and cocoon dirs. When I try to
access localhost:8080/cocoon I get the following error in the log...

ERROR   (2002-10-01) 13:10.04:292   [access] (Unknown-URI)
Unknown-thread/CocoonServlet: Cocoon servlet threw an Exception while
trying to close stream.
java.io.IOException: Cannot find message associated with key
'responseStream.suspended'
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseStream.flush(ResponseStream.java:237)
	at <SNIP>

I've built and am running with jdk1.4 and tomcat 4.0.3

I'm probably doing something daft, but I've not seen this problem
before. Any suggestions most welcome.

Cheers

Simon

Simon Price
Institute for Learning and Research Technology
University of Bristol
8-10 Berkeley Square
Bristol BS8 1HH
United Kingdom