cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ruben_In...@sonynetservices.com
Subject Re: Sitemap returning blank html page
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 08:59:46 GMT
Hi Paul,
try setting this XML Registry:

  DocumentBuilderFactory: org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
  SAXParserFactory: org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl
  Transformer Factory: org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl

and connecting it to your server (it also works using xsltc for the
Transformer Factory
(org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl))

At least it worked for me in sp1,
Ruben

|         |           "Paul Lee"       |
|         |           <paul.lee@skinnyp|
|         |           igeon.com>       |
|         |           09/30/2002 09:17 |
|         |           cocoon-users     |

  |       To:       cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
                       |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  Sitemap returning blank html page

Hello all,

This might be a WebLogic specific problem (and I apologize if this turns
out
to be the wrong forum) but I just want to see if anyone's seen this before.

I (finally) got the cocoon 2 welcome page to show up under WLS6.1sp2 - but
that's it.  Anything else like /cocoon/status, /cocoon/hello.html returns a
blank HTML page (complete with empty <html> and <body> tags).  I checked
all
the Cocoon log files and nothing seems to be out of the ordinary.  Funny
thing
is that if I put in a wrong uri (one that is not defined in sitemap.xmap),
the
normal "Resource not found" error is properly displayed.

Has anyone seen this behavior anywhere?  I am running a fresh 2.0.3 Cocoon
bin
distribution on Solaris 5.8 with JDK1.3.1.

Thanks in advance,

Paul