cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ruben_In...@sonynetservices.com
Subject RE: URL Rewriting
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:32:52 GMT
Hi Chris,

>how do i turn on or off in my weblogic to use cookies for session
>handling or not

In WEB-INF/weblogic.xml, add the session parameter CookiesEnabled set to
true or false:

<session-descriptor>
   <session-param>
      <param-name>CookiesEnabled</param-name>
      <param-value>false</param-value>
   </session-param>
</session-descriptor>

Have a look as well in:
http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs60/programming/weblogic_xml.html#1014231

Ruben

|         |           Alex Romayev     |
|         |           <aromay@sapient.c|
|         |           21.10.2002 01:27 |
|         |           cocoon-users     |

  |       To:       cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
                       |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  RE: URL Rewriting

Have you looked at EncodeURLTransformer?

-Alex