cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ruben_In...@sonynetservices.com
Subject Re: How can I generate different pdf's ?!?!?!?
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:46:08 GMT
Hi Robert,
you can try something like:

   <map:match pattern="file*-*.pdf">
    <map:generate src="file{1}-{2}.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="file{1}.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
   </map:match>

regards,
Rubem

|         |           Robert Siqueira  |
|         |           <robert@ccuec.uni|
|         |           camp.br>         |
|         |           31.10.2002 12:38 |
|         |           cocoon-users     |

  |       To:       cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
                       |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  How can I generate different pdf's ?!?!?!?

Hello people !!!

I have the follow problem:

I'm generating PDF files through coccon but I'm getting problems
when I have to use different XSL files for different XML files.

For example:
I have the xml:
  fileX-2002-10-31.xml => it uses the fileX.xsl
and the xml:
  fileY-2002-10-31.xml => it uses the fileY.xsl

My sistemap is:

 <map:match pattern="*.pdf">
 <map:generate src="(1).xml"/>
 <map:transform src="fileX.xsl"/>
 <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>

In this way, when I request to the browser
http://localhost:8080/mount/coccon/fileX.pdf, the coccon generates
the PDF normally.

How should I configurate another <map:match> so that I can request
http://localhost:8080/mount/cocoon/fileY.pdf and the cocoon
can generate the pdf??

I tried to use <map:match pattern="fileX*.pdf"> thinking that
the cocoon would understand the full name "fileX-2002-10-31",
but it didn't work.

I'll be waiting for your answer.
Thank you

--