cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <spectrum.morand...@ipzs.it>
Subject R: Cocoon SQL Transformation
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:05:39 GMT
Tom,

every "query" element should live within a separate "execute-query" one,
like in:

 <execute-query xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
   <query>
     insert into my_table (Col1, Col2) values ('1', '2')
   </query>
 </execute-query>

 <execute-query xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
   <query>
     insert into my_table (Col1, Col2) values ('2', '3')
   </query>
 </execute-query>

I suppose you've already try this... then, what's the error you get ?

Best regards,

Luca Morandini
lmorandini@ieee.org

     We are protected from the virus by Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition