cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <spectrum.morand...@ipzs.it>
Subject R: R: encoding problem
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:47:13 GMT
Bert,

I can only say that I had your same problem and solved it by replacing utf-8
with iso-8859-1 in the serializers' encoding; moreover, AFAIK, the default
is utf-8 (as it should be, since XML has utf-8 as default).

Best regards,

Luca Morandini
lmorandini@ieee.org

     We are protected from the virus by Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition