cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <spectrum.morand...@ipzs.it>
Subject R: Cocoon SQL Transformation
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:27:15 GMT
Tom,

I guess your pipeline contains a couple XSLT transformations and a couple
SQL ones (one for the select, one for the insert), isn't it ?

If this is true, could you please send me the XML which is sent to the
failing transformation (be it SQL or XSLT) ?

I'm interested in the actual XML document going into the transformer, not in
the XSL source code.

Best regards,

Luca Morandini
Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca dello Stato
lmorandini@ieee.org
spectrum.morandini@ipzs.it

     We are protected from the virus by Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition