cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roger Ting" <roger...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon FAILS in transforming XML
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:48:16 GMT
I am using the latest binary distribution which is the 2.0.3.

I just change the Xalan and Xerces to the latest version. This
doesn't help.

This only happens when i am using xsp with xslt to do transformation.
The xsp are using esql logicsheet. This doesn't happen when i am
using file generator to read xml and transform to SVG using XSLT.

Any idea?

Thx