cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: how to use Input Modules ?
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 13:30:28 GMT
> From: Barbara Post [mailto:babs33@ifrance.com]
>
> Thanks Konstantin, your warnings are welcome :-)
> I will have a look on cocoon-dev for more info...

Please let us know if you have any improvement suggestions or some real
use-cases regarding the input modules (or global parameters)

> Please, do you have an idea when I can fully use sitemap
> global parameters ? With {../../ ... } it gets messy to read,
> and {/param} doesn't work for now... (10/03 CVS).

Speaking frankly, I have no idea. Although, I've proposed the global
parameters idea, but they were implemented by Carsten.

IMO, input modules cover almost all the tasks that global parameters solve
(except for the propogating values to sub-sitemaps in map:mount).

--
  Konstantin