cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Justin Fagnani-Bell <jus...@paraliansoftware.com>
Subject Accessing uri-prefix from within sub-sitemaps?
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:12:15 GMT
Hi,

   I'm using sub-sitemaps now to host several projects at once in my
development environment. I access the projects through a URL that looks
like this - "http://localhost/projects/proj1", and in the sub-sitemaps
I have a XSLTransformer prepend a sitemap variable called base to the
beginning of all absolute urls, so that all my links work. I end up
entering the uri-prefix by hand, the matcher looks something like this:

<map:generate src="{1}"/>
<map:transform src="style.xsl"/>
<map:transform src="fix_urls.xsl">
           <map:parameter name="base" value="/projects"/>
</map:transform>
<map:serialize/>

What I would like to do is have "base" automatically set by accessing
the uri-prefix set in the mount element on the main sitemap, then when
I deploy the project, there's absoutely no changes that need to be made
to the sub-sitemap. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
   Justin