cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Arjé Cahn <A...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Possible to override encoding of HTMLGenerator output?
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:35:08 GMT
You can override the HTMLGenerator's default settings by putting this in your sitemap:

<map:serializers default="html">
	<map:serializer name="html" mime-type="text/html; charset=UTF-8" logger="sitemap.serializer.html"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer">
		<doctype-public>-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN</doctype-public>
		<doctype-system>http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd</doctype-system>
		<omit-xml-declaration>true</omit-xml-declaration>
		<encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
		<indent>1</indent>
	</map:serializer>
</map:serializers>

Change all UTF-8 to whatever encoding you need.
Good luck!

Regards,

Arjé Cahn

Content Management Department