cocoon-users mailing list archives

From cumming...@netscape.net (Steven Cummings)
Subject xscript:transform parameters and xsp:expr
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:17:40 GMT
Hey all,

I'm working on a problem and maybe somebody knows what is going wrong. It seems that if I
make a soap request to build a new xscript variable, even if part of the soap request is build
using <xsp:expr>'s, the result successfully gets placed in the variable. This means
that the XSP expressions must have been evaluated before the XScript expressions. On the other
hand, when I get to my transformation, I'm trying to pass parameters to the XSLT using XSP
expressions and they simply aren't being evaluated before the transform. I'm always getting
the text of the expression as the parameter value inside of the stylesheet. The attempted
call looks like this:

<xscript:transform name="soapresult" stylesheet="stylesheet">
  <xscript:parameter name="collectionName"><xsp:expr>collectionName</xsp:expr></xscript:parameter>
</xscript:transform>

Any ideas? Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

/S
--
Steven Cummings
Columbia, MO