cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@stjude.org>
Subject RE: Stuck on Hello World, with non-FAQ Problem
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 22:09:58 GMT
> I also don't understand why the other Cocoon pages still come up after I
deleted ALL the other stuff > inside the <map:pipelines> tag other than my
<map:pipeline> for the Hello World example that
> generates from helloworld.xml, transforms with helloworld2html.xsl and
serializes the output.

That tends to suggest that the copy of Cocoon you are modifying isn't the
same one that Tomcat is running...  How are you deploying Cocoon (expanding
the EAR manually and copying?)?

BTW, to answer another question you had earlier, the reason you see
sitemap.xconf in multiple directories is that a parent sitemap can mount
sub-sitemaps.  It's a parent child relationship from the main sitemap...