cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: example in the Cocoon book
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:02:02 GMT
So, it works if I replace {file} by the name of the file.

We can say that is a value substitution problem!?

Sylvain

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch]
Date: jeudi, 10. octobre 2002 10:46
À: Thévoz Sylvain, IT-DCS-CPS-CLI-DAR
Cc: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Objet: Re: example in the Cocoon book

On Thursday 10 October 2002 10:35, Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com wrote:
> Here you have the root.log:
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
> Resource not found
> file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-3.3a/webapps/cocoon/download
>        at
>org.apache.cocoon.components.source.URLSource.getInputStream(URLSource.java:152)
>        at
>org.apache.cocoon.reading.ResourceReader.generate(ResourceReader.java:134)
>        at
>. . .

Looks like the ResourceReader is trying to read
file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-3.3a/webapps/cocoon/download instead of your cox.bmp
file?

To isolate the problem, I'd try replacing
<map:read src="download/{file}"/>
with
<map:read src="download/cox.bmp"/>

To find out whether the problem lies in ResourceReader or in the sitemap
variable substition.

-Bertrand