cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: xmlform and build
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:40:47 GMT
Yes it will help me, thank you Mohamed.

Do you know how to extend this sample to write data you entered in persistence storage (database)?

Sylvain

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Mohamed El-Refaey [mailto:m.refaey@imkenberg.de]
Date: mardi, 29. octobre 2002 22:13
À: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Objet: Re: xmlform and build

Hallo Sylvain

Yes, it is bossible to compile the new Java files and put them under the
WEB-INF classes directory under cocoon and the ramaing files relating to
schematron and XMLForms files and stylesheets put them as a common web
application under cocoon samples or whatever u want.

I wish this will help

Mohamed

Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com wrote:

>hello,
>
>I'm trying to write my first XMLForm form and I follow the doc example (wizard howto).
>
>In the last step (step 5) you have to (re)build the entire Cocoon app using the command
build ... webapp to have a new cocoon.war.

>Is it possible to compile only the new java files and add the .class directly in the Tomcat
webapps directory (without using the .war). And when you want the up-to-date .war, you make
the command jar .... ??