cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject RE: coplet not available
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:51:43 GMT
Hi Matthew,
just before your mail came in I found by comparing to the orther coplet
configurations that I had indeed forgotten the cocoon:raw:// in the coplet
URI.  This is embarrassing.
Maybe it should be emphasized a little bit more in the docs.  It seems a
lot of people are using the portal, so it should be worth it.
Thanks for the help.

Bert