cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon task scheduler
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:20:53 GMT
There has been a similar thread before.  dig up that one first.

Cocoon, being a servlet, only reacts to http requests.
So the only way to activate things on a timely basis is to use another
program that calls a URL, and thus a pipeline, that activates whatever you
want to get done.
A wget in a cron job can do the trick.

Bert