cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: R: encoding problem
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:33:00 GMT
Of course I checked the mail logs before bugging the list.  I could not
find a solution though.  I did find that I need to use UTF-8 and not
iso-8859-1 (the Cocoon default)

Searching through the source I found that a LOT of classes and XSLTs set
the encoding to iso-8859-1, so I am replacing these to UTF-8 and will
recompile afterwards.  Lets see what that gives.

Bert