cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: Handling a form values and updating an XML
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:27:25 GMT
I'm using the FileWritingTransform to do this.  There are lots of samples
in the portal demo where the user data is written to disk.  It supports
full XPath in the file, so you can add or replace XML parts.

There is a big BUT though!!!
There is no file locking in the FWT, so you must make sure only 1 person at
the time does access the file.  AFAIK Apart from this there is no standard
way of writing to a file in Cocoon.

Bert