cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Portal Layout
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:45:43 GMT
Hi Richard,
As said before, it's in the resources/free/portal.xml file.
Here's the content of mine:

<page>
   <pageset columns="*" rows="100,*">
     <part title="Header" scrolling="no">
       <url>adminfree-header</url>
     </part>
     <pageset columns="*" rows="*,15">
       <part title="Content">
         <url>adminfree-content</url>
       </part>
       <part name="bottom" scrolling="no">
         <url>adminfree-bottom</url>
       </part>
     </pageset>
   </pageset>
</page>

There's a similar file in the auth directory.

Is this not what you are looking for??

BTW using the windows search on the content of the files can save a lot of
time when trying to get your grips on the portal.

Bert