cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: Creating PDF with graphics
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:55:56 GMT
You should do 3 things:
1. Check the PDF docs and see if it understands SVG.  If so, send SVG and
not a bitmap.  The quality of teh image will be better
2. Check out the SVG docs at http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Overview.htm8
to see how you create SVG docs.
3. Check the xsl:fo documentation
http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/XSLsample.htm to see how you need to
create an xsl:fo document

The absolute URL is needed to get FOP to import the image.  It has nothing
to do with an external source or not, just that this is a bug in FOP!

Unfortunately there are no samples in Cocoon where a PDF contains
dynamically generated images.

Bert