cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <aro...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: SessionTransformer: multiple select
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:41:36 GMT
Thanks for the tip Ryan.

I'm hoping to stick with SessionTransformer -- I would assume it should be
possible, but haven't been able to find the correct usage in documentation.

Any other ideas?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Agler [mailto:ryanagler@hotmail.com]
Sent: Mon 10/21/2002 1:42 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: SessionTransformer: multiple select

Something like this should do the trick inside of an xsp.  Be sure to
declare the xsp-request logicsheet.

<items>
<xsp:logic>
String[] selectItems = <xsp-request:get-parameter-values
name="selectItem" as="array"/>;
for(int i=0; i <![CDATA[<]]> selectItems.length; i++)
{
        <item>
        <xsp:attribute
name="id"><xsp:expr>selectItems[i]</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>
        </item>
}
</xsp:logic>
</items>