cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Damian Chojna <d.cho...@adv.pl>
Subject Authorisation in Cocoon 2.0.3
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:24:14 GMT
Hi All,
I'm trying to write my own action to handle user authorisation. I'm
using sunRise for user authentication and need a way to get at the <ID>
and <role> values for the current session from within an action (a Java
class).  I know I need a reference to the sunRise context, but don't
know how to get it. Once I have that reference, how do I use it? Can
someone point me in the right direction?

Oh and if someone knows of a better (and easier) way of doing
authorisation in 2.0.3 I'm keen on hearing about it, eventhough I want
to try my action method first.

Thanks in advance,
Damian.