cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Omar Tazi <ot...@orbeon.com>
Subject Re: XMLForms vs Struts
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:11:29 GMT
If you like the MVC aspect in Struts and like the flexibility provided
by XML/XSLT, and don't like the limitations that come with JSPs, check
out our Framework. It's called OXF (Open XML Framework). OXF is the
result of our combined passion for Cocoon and Struts/J2EE and our
involvement in huge enterprise projects. It will dramatically help you
in your tasks (listed below). Good luck!

http://www.orbeon.com/oxf/

-Omar