cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon task scheduler
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:55:59 GMT
Ivelin Ivanov wrote:
> Did you look at Quartz?
> http://quartz.sourceforge.net/

Well, we have added Quartz to Wyona, and Wyona is based on Cocoon, so
... ;-)

I also don't think it's a good idea to add another "feature" to Cocoon,
but maybe this is something for cocoon-apps. We would certainly not mind
donating it to Apache.

Another option would be the Avalon scheduler if I remember correctly.
Giacomo told me once that they used it for one of their projects.

HTH

Michael