cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Damian Chojna <d.cho...@adv.pl>
Subject sunRise-logout NullPointerException
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:00:33 GMT
Hi,
my apologies if a solution for this problem has already been posted to
this group. I've followed the threads related to the issue of getting a
NullPointerException when using the sunRise-logout action and setup my
environment as suggested (putting the xml parsers in tomcat's endorsed
directory etc).

My environement is:
Java: 1.4.1
Tomcat: 1.4.12
Cocoon: 2.0.3

The NullPointerException occurs at:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.cocoon.sunshine.sunrise.SunRise.logout(SunRise.java:1083)

An interesting thing is that if after loggin in the session times out or
you remove the cookie from the browser then logging out "seems" to work.

I've heard a fix has been made for this bug, if so, how can I apply it
to my version of Cocoon?

Thankyou in advance,
Damian.