cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: AW: FOP in cocoon
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:49:41 GMT
Przybilla, Frank wrote:
 > As you can see I don't work with leaders (maybe defaults are the problem?).

The error message
 >>[ERROR] Leader doesn't fit into line, it will be clipped to fit.
is produced by a fo:leader. There is no such element in your code.
If you don't have such an element somewhere else, it's a "can't
happen": check whether you are actually using the files you think
you are using. Recompiling everything from scratch and (re)installing
the most recent JVM for your version might help too.

J.Pietschmann