cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: How to append a xml string as content
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:38:18 GMT
Alejandro Raiczyk wrote:
> Registro.getUltimoRegistro returns a xml string like
the thing is
> that I donĀ“t want to treat that string as a string, I want it to form part
> of the xml content of my page, so I can apply a XSL to it, any ideas ?

If it's well wormed XML as in your example, run it through an XML
parser. I'm not sure whether this would work in a XSP, but you can
put it in special element and use a custom transformer in the next
pipeline stage matching this element. Another possibility is to
write a custom generator and aggregate it's output to the rest
of the data.

J.Pietschmann