cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bobby Mitchell <bo...@niac.usra.edu>
Subject Re: How do I match cocoon-action-*
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:23:08 GMT

>However, there is a RequestParameterExistsAction that could be used if
>you knew all possible values for "*"
>
>	Chris.

Here is what I have tried:
         <map:act type="req-param-exists">
           <map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="cocoon-action-*"/>
           <map:parameter name="parameters" value="cocoon-action-*"/>
         </map:act>

This particular instance matched cocoon-action-prev. I can see that I
can use 'cocoon-action-prev' and obtain the value 'Prev', but I want the
value 'prev', the last part of cocoon-action-*. Is this possible with
this action?

--
Robert J. (Bobby) Mitchell
Systems Administrator