cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ted T. Garrett II" <tgarr...@treev.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon on Headless Linux with JDK1.4
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:52:29 GMT
Running tomcat's startup.sh with -Djava.awt.headless=true included in
the JAVA_OPTS or CATALINA_OPTS variables works fine for me, but I don't
have a machine currently installed that doesn't have the x-windows
libraries loaded.

Running ldd on /usr/lib/java/bin/java indicates no dependencies on x
libraries, so I'd be willing to bet you can run it this way just fine.