cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Repost: error when using svg2png serializer[Please help!!!!]
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 19:02:29 GMT
kyle koss wrote:
> Yes, I have noticed this also, but the problem is the XML, the SVG is
> being made from is dynamic, so the png is being remade quite often.

It seems the serializer closes the output stream. I'm not
sure whether this happens in the Cocoon serializer component
or in tha Batik raster processor. Search the serializer source
for "close()", if there is none, rise a question on batik-user,
perhaps someone over there knows. Sifting through the Batik
source is only for beings more persistent than me...

J.Pietschmann