cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject [Q] Error handling - How to replace error code 500 with 200 ?
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 01:28:51 GMT

Is there a way for a pipeline error handler of code 500 to serialize with
code 200 ?

I would like to use a pipeline which makes subrequests.
Subrequests should not be fatal for the success of the main request.

For example I would like to aggregate from multiple sources, but if one is
not available, I would like to display a red area on the page instead of
showing that the page failed altogether.

Any ideas?

-=Ivelin=-