cocoon-users mailing list archives

From James Ashton <jamesash...@yahoo.com>
Subject The plot thickens !! (RE: Problems rendering PDF dynamically, but identical fop xml works fine when sent straight to serializer)
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:43:14 GMT
Cheers Robert (I'll test that out tomorrow - am away from
my dev machine now - although another test described below
seems to suggest that my Cocoon installation is fine.)

Earlier I decided to load the page in netscape 6 instead -
it worked, switch back to IE 6 - doesn't work.

Has anybody else experienced problems where PDFs are
delivered to Netscape but not IE.

Everything works fine under Tomcat 4.0.1, but not 4.0.3 or
4.1.12 , and as far as I am aware, everything else is the
same in terms of the Cocoon installation, and everything
else that I've tested works in all three Tomcat versions.

any help will be much appreciated.
--- robert_hitchins@cargill.com wrote: > James,