cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kjetil Kjernsmo <kje...@kjernsmo.net>
Subject IOException when installing Cocoon 2.1
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:13:06 GMT
Hello again!

I have deleted everything (again) to do a fresh re-install of Java,
Tomcat and Cocoon. Now, I have downloaded the latest 1.4.1 from Sun's
site, I still use Tomcat 4.0.3 from Debian Woody and Cocoon is 2.1-dev,
taken from CVS yesterday.

It compiles fine, and Tomcat seems to be running fine, but when I go to
/cocoon/ it redirects to /cocoon/documents/index.html and that seems
OK, but then nothing loads. This is at
http://test.skepsis.no:8180/cocoon/
(the strange port number is set by Debian).

When looking in the logs, I find this:
ERROR   (2002-10-22) 16:04.15:122   [access] (Unknown-URI)
Unknown-thread/CocoonServlet: Cocoon servlet threw an Exception while
trying to close stream.
java.io.IOException: Cannot find message associated with key
'responseStream.suspended'
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseStream.flush(ResponseStream.java:237)
[...]

I have no clues, any takers?

Best,

Kjetil