cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <cocoonge...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Installing the mail component
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 03:46:19 GMT
Is the directory really named ...cxa/components...
(plural) while the package name cxa.component...
(singular)?  If so, there's your typo.

If not, make sure that the user tomcat is running as
has at least read access to myroles.xconf.  That
happens to me all the time since I run tomcat as a
different user than my login.

Other than that, haven't seen the book yet and haven't
played with mail.

Geoff Howard

--- Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net> wrote:
> , the two MailComponent* files are in

$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/classes/cxa/components/mail

> and myroles.xconf looks like this:
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <role-list>
>   <role name="cxa.component.mail.MailComponent"
> 	shorthand="mail"

default-class="cxa.component.mail.MailComponentImpl"/>

http://faith.yahoo.com