cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo Rivera <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Is correct this doc in wiki?
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:47:35 GMT
I often visit wiki and read the online few documentation many times to refresh
some concepts and to try to understand more between lines. But I need to ask
the following to the gurus:

In http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SeparationOfLogicAndContent I
read:

"I am relatively new to Cocoon and from what I've read of the documentation
and in the mail archive, it seems that Cocoon is not yet ideal for web
applications that have complex behavior based on user input (e.g. the page
flow changes based on the data the user enters and the results of state
changes in the session and database/business-object layer). It's possible to
implement such applications with Cocoon, but it doesn't (yet) seem to be
Cocoon's strength."

It is still true? If not someone can change the doc to explain more about that
;).

Antonio Gallardo.