cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: mod-db example not working.
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:13:18 GMT
On 16.Oct.2002 -- 10:53 AM, Bobby Mitchell wrote:
> Here others-mode request is saying "get the values from however I
> defined type=request in the mode name".
>    Other values are: attrib - get values from attributes; session if
> <input/> is session, request if <input/> is request. others -- I'm not
> sure.
>    I could be absolutely wrong on this one, but it seems to work.

If a mode @name is omitted, the default is used which is set using the
<input/> tag when configuring the action. If that is missing as well,
the actions default to "request" (will be "request-param").

Any other InputModule could be used instead. What modules exist is
constantly changing, their description can be found in the javadocs in
the o.a.c.components.modules.input package.

> It would be really nice if we could list all combinations of values with
> a short description(not too short) about what each setting accomplishes
> and put it in the docs for the mod-db actions.

Could you be a bit more specific, what values you are referring to?

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de