cocoon-users mailing list archives

From apurva zaveri <azav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XMLForm - VoiceXML
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:38:08 GMT

--- Ivelin Ivanov <ivelin@apache.org> wrote:

> elements in XMLForm do not have to start with "/".
> It is just used for clarity in the examples.
> You can try just "city".

You are right trying just "city" works. So there is no
problem.

> What are the limitations for names of VXML forms?

"/" in a field is certainly a limitation in IBM
voiceXML browser(as it gives a processing error). And
IBM voiceXML browser v3.1 supports W3C's voiceXML 2.0
grammer format. I think it will also be a problem for
Nuance voice browser and VoiceGenie's voice browser
but I am not sure. I shall get back after finding more
about it (if there are any other limitations).

-Apurva