cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: How do I match cocoon-action-*
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:54:04 GMT
On 14.Oct.2002 -- 02:23 PM, Bobby Mitchell wrote:

> >However, there is a RequestParameterExistsAction that could be used if
> >you knew all possible values for "*"
> >
> Here is what I have tried:
>         <map:act type="req-param-exists">
>           <map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="cocoon-action-*"/>
>           <map:parameter name="parameters" value="cocoon-action-*"/>
>         </map:act>
>
> This particular instance matched cocoon-action-prev. I can see that I
> can use 'cocoon-action-prev' and obtain the value 'Prev', but I want the
> value 'prev', the last part of cocoon-action-*. Is this possible with
> this action?

No, not as is, sorry. You would need to modify the action / write your own
based on it. Shouldn't be much of a problem, though.

Actually, the "parameter-names" parameter has no effect. If you would put
another parameter name with a "*" into "parameter-names", it would be required
to have the same string match for "*" as "cocoon-action-"

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de