cocoon-users mailing list archives

From simo kauranen <slkaura...@yahoo.com>
Subject Writing a custom transformer
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:07:09 GMT
Hi,

Maybe I'm a little dumb but I can't figure out from
the source codes how I should write my own
transformer. Several questions remain:

Which functions should a transformer implement?

Which function takes in the SAX stream and which emits
it forward and how?

Where the changes to the SAX are made? I went through
among others the TraxTransformer source code but I
couldn't find the line where the xslt transformation
was made?

Are loggers necessary for a transformer?

Could someone help with these? Thanks!

Simo K.

http://uk.my.yahoo.com