cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: example in the Cocoon book
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:45:57 GMT
On Thursday 10 October 2002 10:35, Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com wrote:
> Here you have the root.log:
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
> Resource not found
> file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-3.3a/webapps/cocoon/download
>        at
>org.apache.cocoon.components.source.URLSource.getInputStream(URLSource.java:152)
>        at
>org.apache.cocoon.reading.ResourceReader.generate(ResourceReader.java:134)
>        at
>. . .

Looks like the ResourceReader is trying to read
file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-3.3a/webapps/cocoon/download instead of your cox.bmp
file?

To isolate the problem, I'd try replacing
<map:read src="download/{file}"/>
with
<map:read src="download/cox.bmp"/>

To find out whether the problem lies in ResourceReader or in the sitemap
variable substition.

-Bertrand