cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kjetil Kjernsmo <kje...@kjernsmo.net>
Subject XML stylesheet processing instruction
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 10:59:59 GMT
Dear all,

I want to serve XML with a stylesheet to as many clients as possible,
but I haven't figured out how to include a processing instruction of
the type described in http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-stylesheet/ , for
example
<?xml-stylesheet href="xmlcssns.css" type="text/css" ?>
in my sitemap (or whereever it would be convenient to include such an
instruction). Well, I can always include it the sitemap, but it needs
to make it all the way through the serializer... :-)

As many recent browsers are capable of processing XML styled with CSS, I
think of (X)HTML mainly as transitional technology.... :-)

Any hints?

Best,

Kjetil
--