cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Lee" <paul....@skinnypigeon.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap returning blank html page
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 15:28:38 GMT
Hi Ruben, thanks for the help.  I have changed the DocumentBuilderFactory and
SAXParserFactory in config.xconf (I just replaced the original "???" with the
parameters that you provided), but I do have one question about the
transformar setting.

I tried replacing the original

    org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer

with both org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl and
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl, but encountered erroes ion
both case.  Given my lack of knowledge in replacing/adding components like
transformers, would you mind giving me an example of what I should be doing here?

Thanks again, and much appreciated.

Paul