cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XMLForm Howto - not Working still
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2002 16:04:42 GMT

There is a good chance that your package names or sitemaps are not quite
right.
Instead of typing the howto code,
start with the demo source code which works and change it for your taste.

----- Original Message -----
From: "aps olute" <aps8882002@yahoo.com>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2002 9:57 AM
Subject: RE: XMLForm Howto - not Working still


> Reference my previous posting:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=103438719303078&w=2
> Logs gathered from logs/sitemap.log hopefully this will assist in
> troubleshooting as the I get is stil get The requested URI
> "/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html" was not found.
>
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:498   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html) Thread-11/InvokeContext:
> Current Sitemap Parameters:
> PARAM: '2' VALUE: 'xmlform/howto-wizard.html'
> PARAM: '1' VALUE: 'samples'
> PARAM: '0' VALUE: 'samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html'
>
> INFO    (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:500   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html) Thread-11/PreparableMatchNode:
> Matcher 'wildcard' matched prepared pattern '*/**' at
> file:/u01/t41xbeta/t419/webapps/cocoon/samples/sitemap.xmap:1001:30
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:501   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html) Thread-11/InvokeContext:
> Current Sitemap Parameters:
> PARAM: '2' VALUE: 'howto-wizard.html'
> PARAM: '1' VALUE: 'xmlform'
> PARAM: '0' VALUE: 'xmlform/howto-wizard.html'
>
> INFO    (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:502   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html) Thread-11/PreparableMatchNode:
> Matcher 'wildcard' matched prepared pattern 'howto-wizard.html' at
> file:/u01/t41xbeta/t419/webapps/cocoon/samples/xmlform/sitemap.xmap:98:48
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:503   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html) Thread-11/InvokeContext:
> Current Sitemap Parameters:
> PARAM: '0' VALUE: 'howto-wizard.html'
>
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:503   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Got
> a org.apache.cocoon.samples.xmlform.WizardAction from the pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:503   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Put
> a org.apache.cocoon.samples.xmlform.WizardAction back into the pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:504   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html) Thread-11/InvokeContext:
> Current Sitemap Parameters:
> PARAM: 'page' VALUE: 'start'
> PARAM: '../0' VALUE: 'howto-wizard.html'
>
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:504   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Got
> a org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.CachingProcessingPipeline
from the
> pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:504   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
> Thread-11/ExcaliburComponentSelector: generators: ComponentSelector could
not
> find the component for hint [file]
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:505   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
> Thread-11/ExcaliburComponentSelector: generators: ComponentSelector could
not
> find the component for hint [file]
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:505   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Got
> a org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator from the pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:505   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Got
> a org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XMLFormTransformer from the pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:506   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
> Thread-11/ExcaliburComponentSelector: transformers: ComponentSelector
could not
> find the component for hint [xslt]
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:506   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
> Thread-11/ExcaliburComponentSelector: transformers: ComponentSelector
could not
> find the component for hint [xslt]
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:507   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Got
> a org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer from the pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:507   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
> Thread-11/ExcaliburComponentSelector: transformers: ComponentSelector
could not
> find the component for hint [xslt]
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:507   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
> Thread-11/ExcaliburComponentSelector: transformers: ComponentSelector
could not
> find the component for hint [xslt]
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:508   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Got
> a org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer from the pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:508   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
> Thread-11/ExcaliburComponentSelector: serializers: ComponentSelector could
not
> find the component for hint [html]
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:508   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
> Thread-11/ExcaliburComponentSelector: serializers: ComponentSelector could
not
> find the component for hint [html]
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:509   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Got
> a org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer from the pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:512   [sitemap.transformer.xsltc]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html) Thread-11/TraxTransformer:
Using
> stylesheet:
>
'file:/u01/t41xbeta/t419/webapps/cocoon/samples/xmlform/stylesheets/wizard2h
tml.xsl'
> in org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer@d6bff7
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:552   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Put
> a org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator back into the pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:553   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Put
> a org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XMLFormTransformer back into the pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:553   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Put
> a org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer back into the pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:554   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Put
> a org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer back into the pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:554   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Put
> a org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer back into the pool.
> DEBUG   (2002-10-12) 07:07.05:554   [sitemap]
> (/cocoon/samples/xmlform/howto-wizard.html)
Thread-11/ResourceLimitingPool: Put
> a org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.CachingProcessingPipeline
back
> into the pool.
>
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos & More
> http://faith.yahoo.com
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Please check that your question  has not already been answered in the
> FAQ before posting.     <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/index.html>
>
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:     <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail:   <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check that your question  has not already been answered in the
FAQ before posting.     <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/index.html>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:     <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail:   <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message