cocoon-users mailing list archives

From José Moreira <jmore...@e-terno.net>
Subject {newbie} how can i create a simple cocoon aplication ...
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:57:33 GMT
how can i create a simple cocoon application that reads all my
/var/tomcat4/logs and parses it on an site ?

Also i have read all the documentation and seen some examples on cocoon
+ databases and I still cant create a 'simple' application with forms to
manage a database, for example Postgre ... I read about JNDI etc etc

about loading drivers in the web.xml and etc but still I am lost ...
help ?

* José Moreira  *
* Portugal      *