cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Zarnett <bzarn...@mac.com>
Subject Resource not found "/"
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 00:14:04 GMT
I am currently trying to make a weblog application I created the main
association to my root URL. Right now I have it setup so that the
welcome.xhtml is called whenever I hit my URL.  What I want to happen
is that i want my weblog sitemap to be called and the "foo.html" to be
passed to my weblog sitemap.

For example, if the URL is http://www.foo.com/ when I pass down
http://www.foo.com/index.html, my weblog sitemap is invoked.

The follow is the main sitemap entry I have created in the main sitemap
and blows up.

<map:pipelines>
	<map:pipeline>
		<map:match pattern="/**">
       		<map:mount uri-prefix="/"
src="file:///usr/local/jakarta-tomcat4.1.10/webapps/cocoon/weblog/xml/
sitemap.xmap"/>
	</map:match>
</map:pipeline>

The exception I get is:
"Resource not found", The requested URI "/" was not found.

I presume this has to do with my pattern and uri-prefix.

I left the Cocoon book at work so I can't use it as a resource in this
circumstance.