cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Сергей <che...@dialektika.com>
Subject Sendmail with attachment error
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 16:24:14 GMT
Hi All,
Sorry, I know that on this topic there were a lot of messages in conf  but
they coudn't help me.
running Cocoon 2.0.3, Tomcat 4.1.3, on a Windows 98.
Use upgraded sendmail.xsl -- with attachment support (simply replaced it in
cocoon2.0.3.jar).

It's from my XSP (without attachments everything works fine):
<sendmail:send-mail>
<sendmail:charset>UTF-8</sendmail:charset>
<sendmail:from>cherny@dialektika.com</sendmail:from>
<sendmail:to>cherny@dialektika.com</sendmail:to>
<sendmail:subject>test</sendmail:subject>
<sendmail:smtphost>dial.ru.kiev.ua</sendmail:smtphost>
<sendmail:attachement>/test.html</sendmail:attachement>
<sendmail:body>test</sendmail:body>
</sendmail:send-mail>

It's from log:
java.util.EmptyStackException
 at java.util.Stack.peek(Stack.java:79)
 at java.util.Stack.pop(Stack.java:61)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.util.log.SystemLogHandler.stopCapture(SystemLogHandler.jav
a:152)
 at org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestBase.recycle(RequestBase.java:562)
 at
org.apache.catalina.connector.HttpRequestBase.recycle(HttpRequestBase.java:4
17)
 at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpRequestImpl.recycle(HttpRequestImpl.j
ava:195)
 at
1101)
 at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1151
)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

What I did in a wrong way?

Thanks in advance,
Serge Chernokozinsky