cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Niket Anand" <niketan...@npi.stpn.soft.net>
Subject Loading catalog: /localhost/cocoon/resources/entities/catalog
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 11:19:18 GMT
Hello,
There is some problem in loading cocoon catalog when I change system time as
3-4 months old. In normal condition (when system date is current date) on
running Catalina, it prints
one time, but if I change the system date to 3-4 months old, it prints the
same line again and again(causes slow performance and sometimes Cocoon does
not work).
I have seen all log files but couldn't find any error.
I am using Cocoon-2.0 with Tomcat4.0.4.
Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Niket